Sunday, July 29, 2007

Now available: Prints

Shed

As of today, I'm now set up to sell prints of all my photos at this Web site, which will soon be incorporated into www.danmurphyphotos.com (still under construction, but feel free to swing by, bookmark it and check out the homepage slideshow). 


Right now, I only have a couple of photos up in the Fine Art Prints Gallery, and I plan to upload more soon. If you see any photos on my flickr page or posted in the blog that you'd like to hang on your wall but they're not available, contact me via e-mail and I'll get the photos up in a gallery.

Photos purchased at the site are printed on high quality paper and shipped directly to you.

Limited edition prints are available by special order and are printed in conjunction with West Coast Imaging, a leading digital fine arts printer. Only 5 Limited Edition prints of each image will be made, and all come signed and numbered. Framing options are available. Contact me for pricing.


No comments: